I do energy work which means I help people like you with that messy junk drawer, the pile of papers you never get to, or that beautifully decorated room you don’t enjoy hanging out in.
WHAT IS ENERGY WORK?
Or maybe it’s not a room or space at all.
Maybe it’s a thought you can’t shake, the bad feeling that won’t go away or the horrible memory that won’t leave you alone.
Whatever “it” is – it doesn’t feel good, you’re feeling bad and you wish you had more flow and energy in your life.
That’s where I come in.
The difference between me and a traditional clutter-clearer type person is that a big part of my work is helping you see the meaning in your things and how your stuff relates to what’s going on in your life.
Once we’re there – we can start letting go.
A lot of stuff, like emotions and memories, may show up during our work - but I got ya.
We’ll break through and in a day or two you’ll be reaching out with that “OMG YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED” text message.
Personal Clearing, Space Clearing
"So, what do you DO exactly?" The million-dollar question. I’ve been getting it for 20 years. If I had a dollah!
Here’s the gist: when you hire me, we’ll work together (yes, you + me) to figure out why you feel icky or stuck and we’ll start making it go away. And there’s a really neat way to do this: Your Stuff.
You call it your junk, I call it a GOLD MINE just bursting at the seams, filled with clues and juicy information about what’s going on for you.
We might go through that mysterious pile of paperwork that you’ve been covering with a beautiful sari. Or perhaps we’ll sort through what you think about your stuff; it might just be your thoughts that need some untangling.
What you’ll get is a space that starts to feel like a place you want to be. Where things work. Where you don’t growl when you open your utensil drawer.
Basically, a place you love.
I’m a pro who asks lots of keen questions, a person that feels your pain, and I’m not afraid of things falling on my head when you open your closet.
No two clients have the same experience with me because there is simply only one you.
You really are one in a million.
More questions? Keep reading!
Are My Services Right For You?
Work with me if:
• You want to invite friends over to your house (or simply walk into your own home) without having a panic attack.
• The kids have taken over your once gloriously clean and organized space, and nothing makes sense anymore (or you’re living with a newly-moved-in partner and its making you feel the same way).
• You’ve recently gone through a colossal life change and your space is a constant reminder of massive badness.
• Deep down, you know you need Organization 101 and that closet isn’t going to organize itself.
• More than a few people have said, “um, I know this sounds CRAZY, but has anyone asked you if you have a ghost in your home?” (it’s okay if you don’t believe in that ha-hooey).
• Something just ain’t feelin’ right and moving is a lot more expensive than hiring me!
Working with me isn’t for you if:
• Your wife/husband/mom/best friend is making you do it.
• You’re a skeptic. No bueno. I understand sometimes this work can be hard to get but a two-hour verbal tug of war is not good for anybody.
Let’s do this! My Rates
Outside of the greater Seattle area but you can’t wait any longer? I’ll come to you! I LOVE to travel for work, so let’s chat!
We talk on the phone and do the work together in real time.
sessions average 90 min - 2 hours.
I come to your space and we do the work together on your turf.
I do the work solo then email you a detailed report.
The Deep Dive
You and I spend a full day, diving into your space. The next morning we’ll meet again, in your space, for a two-hour wrap up session. Before we part ways, we’ll schedule two 30-min by phone follow up sessions that will support you and give you access to me for any unanswered additional questions needed to integrate the experience (to occur 7-10 days after our in-person work).